Everyone needs a bag of chicken nuggets in the freezer. It’s chicken nuggets to the rescue when kids are starving and the time for dinner is NOW. John Soules Foods chicken nuggets are made with high-quality white meat chicken without fillers or questionable ingredients. Make the kids happy with a chicken nugget day.
Product sizes : 24 oz (frozen)
- Fully Cooked
- No Hormones or Steroids Added
- Everyone's Favorite!
CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: RICE STARCH, SALT, TURBINADO SUGAR, SODIUM CARBONATE, NATURAL FLAVORING, SODIUM LACTATE, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, SPICES, SPICE EXTRACTIVES INCLUDING PAPRIKA AND EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, POTATO STARCH, SWEET DAIRY WHEY, DEXTROSE, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, WHEAT GLUTEN, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROSPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), XANTHAN GUM, EXTRACTIVES OF ANNATTO. BREADING IS SET IN VEGETABLE OIL.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK
Heat to 165°F internal temperature.
Do not overheat. Product is already fully cooked.
Conventional Oven: 12-14 Minutes
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen Chicken Nuggets into one layer on a flat baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven and turn product over. Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.
Microwave: 1½-2½ Minutes
Place 3 frozen Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe dish, do not cover. Heat on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, turn product over and heat on HIGH for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and let stand for 1 minute before serving.
CAUTION: Product will be hot. Cook times may vary as microwaves vary in cooking intensity.
Kid-Friendly Chicken Nuggets From John Soules Foods
When you’re craving a tasty, quick dinner, a package of frozen breaded chicken nuggets can be a life-saver. Quick-and-easy breaded nuggets from John Soules Foods are made from white meat chicken and frozen at their most fresh for a crispy exterior, juicy, moist interior, and a flavor the whole family will love.
Benefits of Buying Fully Cooked Chicken Nuggets
Buying pre-cooked chicken in any form gives you the option of a convenient meal — and there’s no complicated preparation involved on your end. Parents will love the high-quality meat in John Soules Foods Chicken Nuggets and the quick protein fix they offer.
Other benefits of buying pre-cooked breaded chicken nuggets include:
- Delicious taste: If you’re looking for a satisfyingly crisp, crunchy bite, snag a bag of quick and easy frozen chicken nuggets from John Soules Foods. The nooks and crannies of the breading make these nuggets a perfect match for dipping sauces. If you prefer to dunk your chicken tenders in extra barbecue sauce, you’ll find our chicken holds up perfectly! Kid-friendly breaded chicken nuggets are savory with just the right amount of salt and pepper.
- Time savings: Chicken nuggets from John Soules Foods can be cooked from frozen in only 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes in the microwave or 12 to 14 minutes in a conventional oven.
Why Kids Love Chicken Nuggets
There are many reasons kids are drawn to chicken nuggets:
- Familiarity: Many kids want consistency when it comes to food. These kids feel more comfortable eating foods with colors, textures and ingredients they recognize. Uniformly soft and white, chicken nuggets give kids the reliability and comfort they crave.
- Taste: The combination of a well-seasoned, light and crisp exterior and a juicy interior, make chicken nuggets a kid-pleasing favorite.
- Easy to eat: Bite-sized finger foods are always a hit with kids, and breaded chicken nuggets feature the dry, crispy coating kids love.
How to Cook Frozen Chicken Nuggets
Breaded chicken nuggets are a go-to snack or meal addition for many families due to their fast and convenient preparation. Whether you decide to use a microwave or conventional oven, you’ll know your nuggets are ready to eat when they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
As these kid-pleasing chicken nuggets are already fully cooked, make sure to adhere to recommended heating times and to not overheat.
To cook breaded chicken nuggets in a conventional oven:
- Make sure the oven is preheated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a level baking sheet, place frozen chicken nuggets on one even layer.
- Bake for six minutes, remove from oven and turn product over.
- Bake for an additional six to eight minutes.
To cook breaded chicken nuggets in a microwave:
- Place three frozen chicken nuggets on a microwave-safe dish. Do not cover.
- Heat on high for one minute.
- Remove from microwave, turn product over and heat on high for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and let stand for one minute before serving.
Where to Buy John Soules Foods Frozen Breaded Chicken Nuggets
Kid-pleasing chicken nuggets from John Soules Foods are tender, delicious and incredibly easy to prepare. Use our store locator tool to find our breaded chicken nuggets for sale at a store near you!
Where to Buy
Chicken Stuffed Butternut Squash with Cranberry &...
Steak Salad with Roasted Eggplant, Sun Dried...
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, we will refund your purchase at 1-800-338-4588