At John Soules Foods, we know protein is an essential part of staying healthy. We also know food can be fun. Hot Ones™ is the hit series that challenges celebrities to answer burning questions while eating progressively spicier chicken. This kit includes everything you need to live the show with the Hot Ones™ “At Home Challenge”. This kit includes our breaded, seasoned white meat chicken bites plus 3 of our famous sauces for an authentic Hot Ones™ experience. Work your way up from mild Classic to medium Los Calientes to the XTRA hot Last Dab Apollo if you dare! John Soules Foods chicken bites are fully cooked and made with all-natural white meat chicken so deliciousness is part of the fun.
Available Exclusively at Sam’s Club.
BONELESS CHICKEN BITES: WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH (MODIFIED CORN STARCH), DEXTROSE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, SPICES, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, YEAST EXTRACT, FLAVORING, CITRUS EXTRACT. BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL. CONTAINS: WHEAT HOT ONES THE CLASSIC HOT SAUCE: ORGANIC CHILE DE ARBOL PEPPERS, ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, ORGANIC VINEGAR, WATER, ORGANIC GARLIC, KOSHER SALT, ORGANIC TUMERIC. HOT ONES LOS CALIENTES HOT SAUCE: PEPPERS (SMOKED RED JALAPENO, HABANERO), APRICOT (ASCORBIC ACID ADDED), APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, AGAVE NECTAR, LEMON JUICE, TOMATILLO, WATER, GARLIC, SALT, TOASTED ONION, CUMIN, CULANTRO, BLACK PEPPER, THYME, CELERY SEED. HOT ONES THE LAST DAB APOLLO HOT SAUCE: THE APOLLO PEPPER, DISTILLED VINEGAR, THE APOLLO PEPPER POWDER, THE APOLLO PEPPER DISTILLATE.
Warm sauce packet(s) in warm water until warmed. Use immediately.
Conventional Oven: 18 – 20 minutes (Recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen Chicken Bites into one layer on a flat baking sheet.
3. Cook for 12 minutes. Turn product. Cook for additional 6- 8 minutes.
Air Fryer: 10 – 13 minutes (Recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 370°F.
2. Cook for 5 minutes. Shake pan. Cook for additional 5-8 minutes.
Microwave: 1 – 1.5 minutes
1. Place 3 frozen Chicken Bits on a microwave safe plate. Do not cover.
2. Heat on HIGH for 30 seconds. Turn product. Cook for additional 30 seconds – 1 minute. (Cook times may vary as microwaves vary in cooking intensity.)
3. Remove and let stand for 1 minute before serving.