Our Sweet & Spicy Chicken Strips are flame-grilled, sliced and seasoned with a bold Sweet Thai Chili flavor that’s not too sweet, but not too spicy for a quick way to enhance any meal. Easy to use in a variety of meal ideas from stir fry, rice, or noodle dishes to wraps and salads.
Product Sizes: 8 oz
- Fully Cooked
- No Hormones or Steroids Added
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- High in Protein
INGREDIENTS: BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, SAUCE (WATER, SUGAR, SPICES, PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SALT, DEHYDRATED BELL PEPPERS, TOMATO PASTE, DEHYDRATED ONION, CORN STARCH, SALTED SHERRY WINE, CITRIC ACID, FLAVORINGS, XANTHAN GUM), SEASONING (SUGAR, POTATO STARCH, SPICE, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, GARLIC POWDER, CITRUS EXTRACT), WATER, AND VINEGAR.
Heat to 165°F internal temperature. Do not overheat. Product is already fully cooked.
Sizzle in Skillet: 4-6 Minutes
Place thawed Sweet & Spicy Chicken into skillet over MEDIUM HIGH heat.
(Spraying skillet with a non-stick cooking spray is optional.) Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning several times.
Conventional Oven: 7-10 Minutes
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place thawed Sweet & Spicy Chicken into one layer on a flat baking sheet. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
Microwave: 1-2 Minutes
Place thawed Sweet & Spicy Chicken into one layer on a microwave-safe dish and cover. For 3 to 6 ounces, microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds to 1 minute. For the entire package, microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes. Cook times may vary as microwaves vary in cooking intensity.
Air Fryer: 6-8 Minutes
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place thawed Sweet & Spicy Chicken into one layer on a flat baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Breast From John Soules Foods
The hallmark of delicious sweet and spicy chicken comes down to two things: irresistible sweet and spicy flavor and cooked-to-perfection gilled chicken.
Fully cooked sweet and spicy chicken from John Soules Foods will delight the taste buds with the perfect balance between sweet and spicy.
Benefits of Buying Fully Cooked Sweet and Spicy Chicken Breast
Fully cooked sweet and spicy chicken breast is affordable, convenient and ready to eat. With sweet and spicy chicken from John Soules Foods, you can get a mealtime favorite on the table in minutes. You can also use lean refrigerated sweet and spicy chicken as a shortcut for recipes that call for chicken, such as stir fries, soups and salads.
Other advantages of buying pre-cooked sweet and spicy chicken breast include:
- Healthy, lean protein
- Flavor loved by kids and adults alike
- A meal ready to eat within minutes
- Easy, stress-free preparation
How to Prepare Fully Cooked Sweet and Spicy Chicken
Sweet and spicy grilled chicken should be heated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Be careful not to overheat our sweet and spicy chicken, as it is already fully cooked.
Preparation options include:
- Skillet: Turn skillet to medium-high heat. Cook thawed Sweet and Spicy Chicken for four to six minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Conventional oven: Place thawed Sweet and Spicy Chicken on a level baking sheet in the oven. Bake for seven to ten minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Microwave: Cover thawed Sweet and Spicy Chicken on a microwave-safe dish and place in the microwave. For three to six ounces, microwave on high for 30 seconds to one minute. For the entire package, microwave on high for one to two minutes.
- Air fryer: Place thawed Sweet and Spicy Chicken onto a level baking sheet. Bake for six to eight minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Where to Buy Fast and Easy Sweet and Spicy Chicken
Pre-cooked sweet and spicy chicken is a popular grocery store item, perfect for recipe shortcuts and quick and easy meals. Use our store locator tool to find easy-to-make sweet and spicy chicken for sale near you.
Where to Buy
Chicken Stuffed Butternut Squash with Cranberry &...
Steak Salad with Roasted Eggplant, Sun Dried...
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, we will refund your purchase at 1-800-338-4588