Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Cook your favorite wild rice dish according to the instructions.
- Place the John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips on a cookie sheet and loosely cover with foil.
- Place in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a medium sauté pan heat 1 tablespoon butter and sauté the green beans for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place the rice on a serving plate, top with Grilled chicken and arrange the green beans along side.
- See the product bag for other available bag sized recipes.