4-Ingredient Pesto Chicken Panini
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 8 slices sourdough bread, or white bread
- 1 cup basil pesto, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh mozzarella slices
- 12 ounces Soules Kitchen Flame Grilled Chicken Strips with Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, refrigerated
- Heat panini maker until hot and coat with olive oil cooking spray. Top all bread slices equally with pesto. Top one side of each sandwich with mozzarella and chicken and stack together.
- Working in batches, press sandwiches until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Slice and serve.
Tip: Dress up your sandwich by including veggies like roasted red peppers or sundried tomatoes!
Tip: Use a grill pan! Heat grill pan on medium heat and coat with olive oil cooking spray. Press sandwich with a heavy skillet or pan until cheese is melted and chicken is fully cooked, about 4 to 5 minutes.
You May Also Like
Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad