Air Fryer Spicy
Garlic Chicken Tacos
- 12 Hot Ones Spicy Garlic Chicken Strips, frozen
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/8-inch matchsticks, or 1/2 cup packaged matchstick carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced, plus lime wedges, for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream, for serving, optional
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F. Place chicken in single layer into the air fryer. Cook for 6 minutes. Remove from air fryer and flip chicken over. Cook for an additional 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add cabbage, carrot, cilantro and lime juice to a medium bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top flour tortillas with chicken, purple cabbage mixture, sour cream and jalapeno. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy.
Tip: Packaged sliced yellow onions and tomatoes can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
Tip: Packaged matchstick carrots can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
Tip: Substitute purple cabbage mixture with packaged coleslaw mix to make an even easier weekday recipe!
You May Also Like
Classic Spicy Chicken Sandwich