Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- In a blender or food processor, make the Chimichurri sauce by adding the parsley, oregano, garlic, smoked Spanish paprika, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, warm 2 Tbsp of olive oil, add the John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas, pour beef broth over meat to steam for about 3 minutes until the beef begins to thaw.
- Add about ⅔ of the Chimichurri sauce to the meat and stir well.
- When the meat is warm, pull from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the arugula in 2 Tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, ½ tsp salt and lemon pepper.
- Top the dressed greens with the Chimichurri steak mixture.
- Shave large Parmesan strips and drizzle with more Chimichurri Sauce to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedges.