Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- In a large skillet or wok on high heat, heat the oils and add carrots to start.
- Sauté the carrots by themselves for about 2 minutes, then add garlic, ginger, Fresno red chili, scallions and lime juice.
- When the garlic and onions start to turn translucent, add the John Soules Foods Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, then the soy sauce, orange juice, honey, cilantro, and corn starch.
- Toss everything well and simmer until the chicken can be broken apart with a wooden spoon.
- Break up all the large pieces for easier serving.
- Plate with rinsed butter lettuce leaves and fill leaves with chicken mixture using the orange wedges to hold the leaves from falling over on the plate.