BBQ Chicken Breakfast Scramble
Sweet BBQ Chicken Tenders
- 8 ounces baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Sweet BBQ Chicken, frozen
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped, or 1/2 cup packaged chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped, or 1/2 cup packaged chopped yellow onions
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes and 1 tablespoon olive oil together in a large bowl until coated. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes and chicken in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully heated through, about 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook, stirring occasionally until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in eggs and scramble, stirring constantly until just set, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked chicken and potato mixture. Top with guacamole, barbecue sauce and parsley. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Packaged chopped bell peppers and chopped yellow onions can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Steak and Huevos Rancheros