Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Turn oven on to 375°F
- Wrap 8 Tortillas in foil, place in oven to warm.
- Cold Tortillas will break when you try to roll them.
- Bring 1¼ cups of your favorite BBQ sauce or, combine BBQ Sauce ingredients together in small pan and make your own!
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add frozen John Soules Foods Chicken Fajitas, keep simmering for 5 minutes or until soft.
- You’ll know when it is done when you are able to easily chop up the big chucks of chicken.
- Remember to pull tortillas from oven when warm, don’t “cook” them.
- Wipe casserole dish with canola oil.
- Paint some BBQ Sauce over the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Fill a line of BBQ Chicken down the middle of a tortilla, then lightly add some crumbled Queso Fresco.
- Roll “snug”, but not too tight or too loose, and place “seam side down” into the casserole dish.
- The sauce in the bottom will not only flavor the dish, but also help keep them from “unrolling”.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Cover whole line of tortillas evenly with green enchilada sauce.
- Spread remaining Queso Fresco over top of enchiladas.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes more to brown cheese.