Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beef and both cheeses, mix well.
- Lay 4 tortillas out and spread the beef and cheese mixture evenly between all 4 tortillas.
- Place one of the each remaining tortillas on top to form the quesadilla.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat, spray with pan release.
- Place the assembled quesadilla in the pan and allow to cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown, and the cheese is melted throughout.
- Repeat for the remaining 3 quesadillas.
- Allow to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4.