Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the John Soules Beef Steak.
- Add the chili powder, salt, cumin, and cayenne and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Hold warm.
- Place the Tostada shells on plates and equally portion the black beans on each, then top equally with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, and the seasoned John Soules Angus Beef Steak mixture.
- Sprinkle with the Queso Fresco and serve.
- See the product bag for other available bag sized recipes.