Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- In heated saucepan, sauté onions, salt and ground pepper in butter until onions become translucent.
- Add mushrooms, spicy brown mustard, 2 Tbsp cream and ¼ cup brown beer.
- Reduce liquid by ½ on Med- Low heat and liquid starts to thicken and mushrooms are cooked.
- Add frozen John Soules Foods Beef Steak and simmer just until beef is tender and you can break up the bigger pieces with your stirring utensil.
- Make French toast batter with 10 eggs, 1 cup brown beer and 2 Tbsp cream.
- Whisk until frothy.
- Dip 2 slices of sourdough bread in the egg batter, making sure they are well coated but NOT SOAKED, then grill on non-stick electric griddle with a pat of butter to brown.
- Strain beef & mushroom mix, save sauce for dipping!
- Flip both pieces of French toast when browned.
- Top both pieces of French toast with 50/50 mix of shredded smoked gouda and extra sharp cheddar cheeses.
- Next top one slice of toast with the beef and mushroom mix.
- Flip the other slice on top of it and continue to grill until bottom side is browned.
- Flip toast until next second side is done and the cheese is fully melted.
- Continue doing the same for all the others.
- Cut sandwiches in half.
- Pour excess meat and mushroom sauce in a ramekin for dipping.
- Plate with sandwich, ramekin of dipping sauce, and dill pickle spear, spicy deli pickles are best, for garnish if you want!