Blue Cheese and
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1/2 (24-ounce) bag John Soules Foods Buffalo Style Chicken, frozen
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 medium carrots, shredded, or 1 cup packaged shredded carrots
- Blue cheese dressing, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Divide lettuce among four bowls. Top with tomatoes, celery, carrots and cooked chicken. Drizzle blue cheese dressing over lettuce to taste. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Substitute blue cheese dressing for ranch to create a kid-friendly option!
Tip: Shredded carrots can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread