Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Slice mushrooms, dice the scallions and celery, and mince Hatch chili.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, melt 3 Tbsp butter.
- When butter is melted add the vegetables, salt and pepper, and sauté.
- As the mushrooms start to reduce and brown, add ¼ cup of Bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar.
- Stir and simmer until well incorporated.
- Then add the thawed John Soules Foods Beef Steak, and the other ¼ cup of Bourbon along with 2 Tbsp of cream.
- Stir and simmer until the meat is tender.
- Remove from the heat.
- While the meat is cooking, melt 5 Tbsp of butter in a sauce pan with the minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Slice open the bread, and lay out on a baking sheet.
- Paint all cut sides with the melted butter, garlic and parsley mixture, then place in the oven under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove when garlic bread begins to turn very light golden brown.
- As soon as the bread is out of the oven, place Gouda slices of cheese on the hot garlic bread bottom sides, return to oven for 2 minutes on broil on medium high rack to slightly melt cheese and finish toasting bread to a golden brown.
- Remove bread from oven and cover cheese with Bourbon meat mixture.
- Add sliced onions, tomato slices, and iceberg lettuce leaves, cover with bread tops.
- These sandwiches do great like a deli sandwich rolled in wax paper or parchment paper, sliced in half to help hold all the goodies inside!