Buffalo Chicken and
Ranch Pasta Bake
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Buffalo Style Tenders, thawed
- 1 (24-ounce) jar tomato sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) box penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, tomato sauce, cooked pasta, bacon, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup ranch together in a large bowl until combined. Spoon into prepared baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Top with parsley and drizzle with remaining ranch and hot sauce. Serve and enjoy.
You May Also Like
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread