Buffalo Style Chicken Lettuce Boats
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Buffalo Style Chicken, thawed and halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced, or 1/2 cup packaged sliced red onions
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Layer cooked chicken, cherry tomatoes, avocado and red onion in lettuce leaves. Top with ranch and blue cheese (if using). Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Packaged sliced red onions can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Mongolian-Style Beef Lettuce Cups