Buffalo Style Chicken Sub
- 24 ounces John Soules Foods Buffalo Style Tenders, frozen
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red pepper hot sauce, divided
- 4 (6-inch) sub rolls, split
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced, or 1/2 cup packaged sliced red onions
- 1 medium carrot, cut into matchsticks, or 1/2 cup packaged matchstick carrots
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place tenders in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon hot sauce in small bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on rolls and top with 3 to 4 cooked tenders, red onion, carrot, celery and remaining hot sauce. Serve with blue cheese dressing and enjoy.
Tip: Packaged sliced red onions and matchstick carrots can usually be found in the produce aisle
of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Chipotle BBQ Beef Sandwiches with Apple Slaw