California Chicken Club Sandwich
- 4 John Soules Foods Chicken Patties, frozen
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices white bread, toasted
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and halved
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place patties in an even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated though, about 14 to 15 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise over one side of each slice of bread. Top 2 slices with arugula, bacon, tomato, avocado and 1 chicken patty. Place a slice of bread on top of each chicken patty and repeat layers. Top with remaining slices of bread, mayo side down.
- Secure with toothpicks and cut in half. Serve and enjoy.
You May Also Like
Spicy Chicken and Avocado BLT