Cheesy Bruschetta Chicken and Spaghetti
- 4 John Soules Foods Chicken Cutlets, refrigerated
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place cutlets in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through and crisp, about 13 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add crushed red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in pasta, tomatoes, 3/4 cup Parmesan, onion, 1/4 cup basil and garlic powder, and cook until just heated through, about 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve cooked chicken over pasta and top with remaining Parmesan and basil.
You May Also Like
Lemon Chicken Pesto Pasta