Cheesy Chicken Parm
French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Chicken Tenders, refrigerated
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread tomato sauce evenly on cut sides of bread. Top evenly with chicken, mozzarella dn Parmesan, and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread is toasted, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Top with basil, and slice and serve.
You May Also Like
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread