Cheesy Grits with Honey Chicken
- 24 ounces John Soules Foods Southern Style Chicken Tenders, frozen
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup quick grits
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil water in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in grits and milk and cook, stirring often until fully cooked and thick, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with grits, and top with honey and green onions.