Chicken and Bacon Wedge Salad with
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2-8oz Bag John Soules Foods Oven Roasted, Diced Chicken
- 4 Slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- ½ Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles, such as Roquefort or a lighter Gorgonzola
- 1 Large Head of Iceberg Lettuce, rinsed and drained
- ¼ tsp Salt and Pepper
- Cook bacon until crispy and set aside on a paper towel. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of
- In the same skillet used for the Bacon, add the Oven Roasted Chicken, heat until
chicken is warm (4-6 minutes)
- Cut the head of iceberg lettuce from top to bottom into 6 wedges and remove the core
from each wedge to create lettuce bowls.
- Spoon chicken into the lettuce bowls.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles, diced tomatoes, and chopped bacon.
- Drizzle with dressing to taste.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
You May Also Like
Blue Cheese and Buffalo Chicken Salad