Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, warm 2 Tbsp of olive oil, add John Soules Foods Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, 2 Tbsp lemon juice and ¼ cup white wine or water to steam the chicken warm
- Steam the chicken with NO lid so the liquid evaporates.
- When the chicken is warmed throughout, remove from the heat to not overcook, chicken is already fully cooked.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, anchovy paste, 2 Tbsp of the lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg yolk, salt and pepper.
- Once the ingredients are well blended together, add the remaining olive oil, and grated Parmesan cheese, and whisk until well combined.
- Taste and adjust to your preference. Bonus: The dressing will keep well in the fridge for about a week!
- Rinse and drain the Romaine Lettuce well.
- Chop or tear into salad bite sized bits.
- Add chopped Romaine and chicken to a large salad bowl, and toss well with the dressing.
- It’s good to go!
- Plating can be elevated by serving topped with additional shaved Parmesan cheese, lemon wedges and a good sprinkling of fresh cracked pepper.