Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- This is easiest to make in a large cast iron pan, or Dutch oven, so that you will have room for adding and tossing all the ingredients, then transfer directly under the broiler at the end to melt the cheese to a golden brown.
- With the stove on medium, sauté the onions and Jalapeño pepper in butter until translucent.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Next add the Chorizo sausage and sauté in the onions until cooked.
- Add the salsa and the John Soules Foods Chicken Fajitas and cook just until the chicken can be chopped into smaller chunks.
- Add the eggs and scramble them in the meat and salsa mixture.
- Just as the eggs start to thicken into the sauce… add the tortilla chips and fold into the mixture trying not to break up the chips too much.
- Sprinkle the pepper jack and cheddar cheese all over the top.
- Pop under the broiler on high for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese and start to turn golden brown.
- Serves a big family or lots of friends over for brunch!