Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Preheat oven to 350° and boil salted water for the pasta.
- While you prep your veggies, cook the pasta about halfway - just get it started cooking so it doesn’t go into the casserole raw.
- Don’t fully cook the pasta or it will be too mushy in the final casserole.
- When everything is prepared, put leeks, garlic, sweet potato, beet, peppers, onion, mushrooms, parsley, rosemary, salt, and pepper into the casserole dish, mix together.
- Next add pasta, olive oil, red wine, chicken broth, tomatoes, and the John Soules Foods Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken. Fold all the ingredients together.
- Using 4 pats of butter, place 1 pat each around the 4 middle corners of the dish, they will melt into the dish as it cooks.
- Bake covered at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until the root vegetables start to get fork soft.
- Pull from the oven and sprinkle your cheese all over the top, then return to the oven on a medium high rack on broil.
- Broil for another 5-7 minutes until your cheese is all melted and turning golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!