Chicken Nugget Mashed Potato Bowl
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods Chicken Nuggets, refrigerated or frozen
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups corn kennels, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cups mashed potatoes, kept hot
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place nuggets in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through and crisp, about 7 to 9 minutes. Set aside for topping mashed potatoes.
- Meanwhile, cook gravy in a small saucepan over low heat until fully heated through. Keep hot until ready to use.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add corn and cook, stirring occasionally until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- Divided mashed potatoes among 4 bowls. Spoon gravy over mashed potatoes. Top with nuggets, corn and cheese. Garnish with chives and serve.
Tip: Using leftover mashed potatoes or boxed mashed potatoes makes for a quick and easy dinner option!