Chicken or Beef Fajita Quesadilla
- 1-16oz Bag John Soules Foods Chicken Fajitas or 1-14 oz Bag John Soules Foods
- 16 Tortillas
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a mixing bowl, combine the John Soules Foods Chicken Fajitas or Beef Fajitas and
both cheeses, mix well.
- Lay 8 tortillas out and spread the chicken and cheese mixture evenly between all 8
- Place the remaining tortillas on top to form the quesadilla.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat, spray with pan release.
- Place the assembled quesadilla in the pan and allow to cook for 2 minutes on each side,
or until golden brown, and the cheese is melted throughout.
- Repeat for the remaining 7 quesadillas.
- Allow to rest for 2 minutes before serving.