Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- 4 John Soules Foods Chicken Cutlets, refrigerated
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 4 kaiser rolls, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place cutlets in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through and crisp, about 13 to 15 minutes.
- Remove cutlets from oven and top evenly with tomato sauce, Parmesan and provolone. Continue to bake until cheese melts, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve cutlets topped with basil on kaiser rolls and enjoy.
You May Also Like
Chicken, Pesto and Arugula Sandwich