Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- In large pot, boil salted water, to cook the entire contents of spaghetti noodles according to the directions on the package.
- In a saucepan, lightly toast pine nuts with ½ tsp of salt, set aside.
- In large frying pan heat olive oil on Medium/Low, add minced garlic and shallot, 1 tsp salt, and ½ tsp ground pepper.
- Simmer the garlic and shallot until translucent.
- Next add Balsamic vinegar, tomato paste, frozen John Soules Foods Rotisserie Chicken Strips, and ½ cup of water to steam, do not cover.
- On cutting board, season the tomatoes and basil with 1 tsp salt, lemon pepper, let rest for a couple minutes.
- Add to the frying pan of chicken.
- Squeeze juice of ½ lemon into chicken mixture.
- Stir and pull from heat as soon you can break up the larger strips of chicken into bite-sizes with your stirring utensil and chicken is thoroughly heated, do NOT overcook, chicken is already fully cooked.
- When the Pasta is done, remove ¼ cup pasta water and add into the chicken mixture, stir well.
- Drain pasta, transfer pasta to a big serving platter.
- Pour some olive oil all over the pasta, toss pasta gently.
- Pour ALL of the chicken and tomato mixture over the pasta.
- Top with shaved parmesan and 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil.
- Serve Family Style!