Chicken, Pesto and Arugula Sandwich
- 4 John Soules Foods Chicken Patties, frozen
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 4 ciabatta buns, lightly toasted
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced thick
- 3 cups arugula
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place patties in an even layer onto a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through until fully heated though, about 14 to 15 minutes.
- Spread pesto onto bottom bun. Top with mozzarella, chicken patties, tomato, arugula and lid of bun. Serve and enjoy.
You May Also Like
Tex-Mex Chicken Burger Bar