Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- In a large skillet on med/high, heat the olive oil, then add the John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken and pour in the white wine and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle in chopped tarragon leaves and stir well.
- Simmer for 5 minutes uncovered so the liquid evaporates.
- When the chicken is warmed throughout, break into smaller pieces, then pull from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl to cool.
- In a another large mixing bowl prepare your fig relish.
- First add the chopped figs, add shallot, mint, rosemary, ¼ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar.
- Pour Balsamic vinegar over the top and gently stir mixing ingredients.
- Set aside to rest and macerate.
- In the bowl of chicken, add the chopped pecan halves, mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, ½ tsp of salt, and ½ tsp pepper.
- Fold everything together.
- Toast or grill the sourdough bread.
- Top with chicken salad, fig relish, and butter lettuce, and serve!