Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Place eggs in a small pot.
- Cover them with cool water by 1 inch, also add ½ tsp of salt, it will make them easier to peel.
- Slowly bring water to a boil over medium heat; when the water has reached a boil, cover and remove from heat.
- Let sit 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the chopped bacon and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- While eggs and bacon are cooking, slice onion into thin strips, and chop mushrooms.
- Rinse spinach in a colander, and leave in sink to drip dry.
- Remove the bacon to a paper toweled plate to rest.
- Transfer eggs to a bowl of iced water to stop the cooking.
- Set aside for salad.
- Without washing the pan (the bacon drippings are great), leave 1 Tbsp of the bacon oils and add 1 Tbsp olive oil, then add the frozen John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips.
- Pour ½ cup white wine over chicken.
- Simmer chicken until thawed and just getting tender.
- When chicken is just tender, add honey mustard, honey, greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the entire mixture thoroughly to incorporate all the ingredients.
- When the mixture becomes creamy, pull from the heat.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs.
- Put rinsed Spinach in a large serving bowl, add your mushrooms, egg slices, bacon crumbles, onion slices, and then top with the honey mustard chicken mixture.
- Toss well, and serve.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over salad for an added brighter flavor.