Chicken Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 16 ounces John Soules Foods Flame Grilled Chicken, refrigerated
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 each small red, yellow and green bell peppers, halved, seeded and cores removed
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F and coat a large cast-iron skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Mix chicken, rice, beans, enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, corn and 1/4 cup cilantro together in large bowl until combined.
- Spoon chicken mixture into bell peppers and top with remaining pepper jack cheese. Place into prepared cast-iron skillet. Bake until peppers are tender and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Top with remaining cilantro and sour cream. Serve and enjoy.