Chicken Tenders and
Broccoli Stir Fry
Homestyle Chicken Tenders
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 (24-ounce) bag John Soules Foods Homestyle Chicken Tenders, thawed and quartered
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks, or 1 cup packaged matchstick carrots
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, water, cornstarch and garlic together in small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and broccoli and cook, stirring often until tender and fully heated through, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Pour in soy sauce mixture and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Top with green onions and serve with rice.
Tip: Packaged matchstick carrots can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
General Tso Chicken Salad