Chicken Tinga Burrito Bowls
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 16 ounces John Soules Foods Chicken Fajitas, refrigerated or thawed
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 4 cups cooked cauliflower rice, or long-grain white rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sour cream, optional
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, tomato puree, and chipotle powder, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until fully heated through, about 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide rice mixture among 4 bowls. Top with cooked chicken, beans, avocado, tomatoes, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, and enjoy.
Tip: Substitute chicken fajitas with steak fajitas!
Tip: Cauliflower rice can usually be found in the frozen vegetable aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Chipotle Chicken Tacos and Salsa