Chipotle BBQ Beef Sandwiches
with Apple Slaw
- 1-16oz Bag John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas
- 1 ¼ cups BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Sauce
- 3 Cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 Large Granny Smith Apple, cut into matchsticks or chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 ½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper
- Brioche Buns
Note: Packaged shredded carrots and cabbage can usually be found in the produce section of
your local grocer.
- Whisk together Dijon Mustard, Mayonnaise, Greek Yogurt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt and
Pepper until smooth. Add cabbage, apples and carrots and toss until well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator to keep fresh and crisp until ready to use.
- Add BBQ sauce and Chipotle sauce to a large skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add in John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas.
- Let the beef simmer in the sauce for 4-6 minutes until warm.
- Assemble your sandwich by piling on the chipotle BBQ beef and slaw on your Brioche
Note: You can toast your Brioche Buns before assembly if you prefer.
You May Also Like
Nashville Chicken Sliders