Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Apple Slaw!
- Make this first so it is ready as soon as your beef is.
- The first step is to pull-off the outer, leathery leaves from your cabbage.
- You want the crisper layers inside
- Then quarter it and core the hard white base stem out of it.
- Continue to prep all your veggies, then combine all of your slaw ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and fold together evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator to keep fresh and crisp until ready to use.
- That easy!
- BBQ Beef!
- Place all of your BBQ Sauce ingredients - yours or ours - in a large skillet.
- Add the chipotle peppers to the sauce.
- Bring to a simmer.
- For our sauce, let simmer for 5 minutes, and then add the John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas.
- If using your own pre-made sauce, add the John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas as soon as it simmers.
- Let the beef simmer in the sauce for 3-5 minutes just until warm.
- Using a wooden spoon break up all the large pieces of beef.
- Pull from the heat and set aside.
- While the sauce and beef simmer, butter your bread of choice and place in the broiler on a medium high rack for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- On the toasted bread, pile on the chipotle BBQ beef and the slaw, serve and enjoy!