Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Toast pine nuts and salt in a skillet until starting to brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Make dressing in blender, add lemon olive oil, salt, and lemon pepper.
- Emulsify in blender on low until olive oil starts to thicken.
- Then pour in squeezed tangerine juice (orange if necessary), rice vinegar, honey, lemon zest, and crème fraiche.
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add shallot and sauté until translucent.
- Add frozen John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Strips.
- Halve and squeeze the juice of 2 lemons all over chicken in skillet.
- Add the lemon halve rinds and the 4 whole sprigs of thyme directly to the dish.
- Stir, heat and steam until chicken is tender.
- Do not cover skillet so liquid steams away.
- Break up larger pieces of chicken when they become tender and heated throughout.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove lemon halves and thyme sprigs before serving.
- Rinse and let drain entire package of spring mix greens.
- In a large salad bowl or deep platter layer ingredients; greens, chicken, avocado & jicama, citrus, pine nuts, and dressing.