Cordon Bleu Chicken Tender Sliders
- 1 (24-ounce) bag John Soules Foods Chicken Tenders, frozen or refrigerated
- 8 slices Swiss cheese, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1 (12 each) pack Hawaiian sweet rolls, separated and halved horizontally
- 12 slices honey ham
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about 12 to 14 minutes. About 1 minute before chicken is finished cooking, top with 1 to 2 quarters Swiss cheese and cook until melted.
- Spread a layer of honey mustard evenly over roll bottoms. Top with 1 to 2 chicken tenders, ham and lettuce. Top with remaining roll lids and serve.
You May Also Like
Chicken Tenders and Broccoli Stir Fry