Creamy Chicken Corn
and Tomato Skillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced, or 1 cup packaged sliced yellow onions
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 ounces Soules Kitchen Flame Grilled Chicken Strips With Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted, for serving, or crusty bread
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook until softened, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in corn, cream, milk, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Add chicken and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce reduces slightly and chicken is heated through, about 4 minutes. Top with basil. Serve with bread and enjoy.
Tip: Serve over spaghetti for an extra hearty dish.
You May Also Like
Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken