Creamy Ranch Chicken Alfredo
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) tray John Soules Foods Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 2 cups packed spinach, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 (16-ounce) box fettuccine, cooked
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Bring Alfredo sauce to a simmer in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in chicken and ranch seasoning, and cook until fully heated through, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and tomatoes, and cook until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in pasta until combined.
- Top with cheese and basil, and serve.
You May Also Like
Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Shells