Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad
- 12 ounces Soules Kitchen Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks, frozen
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 (5-ounce) package croutons
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 12 to 14 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, toss together lettuce, dressing and croutons in a large bowl.
- Top with chicken, Parmesan and pepper. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Save time by purchasing pre-packaged Caesar salad kits, available in the produce section.