Dino Chicken Nugget and
Ranch Tortilla Pizza
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods x Jurassic World Dominion Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets, frozen
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over each tortilla leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with cheese, nuggets, pepperoni and bacon. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until nuggets are fully heated through and tortilla is light golden-brown, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Top with ranch dressing and basil. Slice and serve.
You May Also Like
Dino Nugget Fruit and Veggie Kabobs