Dino Nugget Fruit
and Veggie Kabobs
- 1 (24-ounce) bag John Soules Foods x Jurassic World Dominion Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets, frozen
- 1/2 pound seedless green grapes
- 3 cups fresh or canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets, cooked
- 1/2 (8-ounce) bag baby carrots, cooked
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 12 to 14 minutes.
- For fruit kabobs, thread skewers with chicken, grapes and pineapple, alternating ingredients evenly.
- For veggie kabobs, thread skewers with chicken, broccoli and carrots, alternating ingredients evenly.
- Serve with ranch dressing and enjoy.