General Tso Chicken Salad
- 1/2 (24-ounce) bag John Soules Foods General Tso Chicken, frozen
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 3 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented, or 1 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup wonton strips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/8-inch matchsticks, or 1 cup packaged matchstick carrots
- Sesame dressing, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place chicken in even layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until fully heated through, about about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Divide lettuce among four bowls. Top with oranges, wonton strips, almonds, carrots and cooked chicken. Drizzle sesame dressing over salad to taste. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Packaged matchstick carrots can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Chicken Tenders and Broccoli Stir Fry