General Tso Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 large (each) red and yellow bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch slices, or 2 cups packaged sliced bell peppers
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices, or 1 cup packaged chopped red onions
- 1 (12-ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces John Soules Foods General Tso Chicken, frozen
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss bell peppers, onion, broccoli and olive oil together in a large bowl until coated. Season with salt. Arrange vegetables and chicken in a single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake flipping halfway through, until vegetables are tender and chicken is fully heated through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: Packaged sliced bell peppers, red onions, and broccoli florets can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
General Tso Chicken Salad