Grape and Pecan
Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 16 ounces John Soules Foods Oven Roasted Diced Chicken, thawed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped, or 1/4 cup packed chopped red onions
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large croissants, split and toasted
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high head. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until fully heated through, about 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to plate and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, grapes, pecans, onion, celery, salt and pepper together in a large bowl until combined. Fold in chicken until coated.
- Serve chicken salad on croissants.
Tip: Packaged chopped red onions can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
You May Also Like
Chicken, Pesto and Arugula Sandwich