Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Rinse Romaine Lettuce and let dry in colander. Prep all veggies.
- In a large pan, warm 2 Tbsp of olive oil, then add your sliced shallot, and your minced garlic.
- Stir well, then add ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper and sauté until starting to turn translucent.
- Stir in the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, 2 Tbsp of olive oil, and water.
- Add the frozen John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas, and stir well while it comes up to a simmer, then cover for 3 minutes to steam the meat.
- When the meat is heated throughout, remove from the heat.
- Do not overheat the meat, it is already fully cooked.
- Once beef has cooled to just warm, add the greek yogurt, stir ingredients well to incorporate with the sauce.
- Let rest while you make your toasted pita.
- In a bowl, whisk your olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the oil mixture over both sides of Pitas and lay out in single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet under heated broiler for about 2 minutes, watching them very closely to toast to a golden brown.
- Flip pitas and broil for one more additional minute.
- Let cool enough to touch, then cut into wedges.
- Chop cleaned romaine lettuce and place in a large salad bowl or serving dish.
- Add salad ingredients of red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and crumble feta cheese on top.
- Cover with beef mixture and toss well making sure all ingredients are coated in the sauce/dressing.
- Plate and serve with Toasted Pita wedges!