Let’s Make It!
Watch Us Make It!
- Tzatziki Sauce:
- Put into a food processor or blender, ½ cucumber (diced), garlic, mint, olive oil, dill, yogurt, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Blend smooth.
- Wrap the Pita in aluminum foil, warm in the oven.
- Heat 2 Tbsp Olive Oil in skillet over medium heat, add frozen John Soules Foods Rotisserie Chicken Strips, 1 juiced lemon, 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tsp oregano.
- Pour in ¾ cup of the Tzatziki Sauce, simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Chop the romaine lettuce (about 3 cups)
- Thinly slice second cucumber half
- Slice the large Heirloom tomato
- Thinly slice the purple onion
- Pour the remaining Tzatziki Sauce into a serving dish.
- Pull the warm Pita bread from the oven, slice them removing about ⅓ of the top and then open the middle pocket with your fingers.
- Serve Buffet Style, let everyone stuff their own Pita.