Grilled Beef and Asparagus
- 1-16 oz Bag John Soules Foods Beef Fajitas
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Asparagus
- ¼ Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Balsamic Reduction
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Salt and Pepper
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- Rinse the Asparagus and snap off the rough root bottoms.
- Whisk together the olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, Balsamic reduction, lemon juice, salt,
pepper and cayenne pepper in a bowl to make your marinade.
- Coat the asparagus in the marinade.
- Heat a grill pan to high heat then add asparagus, rolling often.
- While the asparagus sizzles, heat another large skillet on medium and add 3 Tbsp of the
marinade to the pan.
- Add the garlic and simmer until it starts to turn translucent (about 30 seconds).
- Turn heat to medium high and add Beef Fajita heating until warm (about 4-6 minutes)
- Once the Asparagus is bright green with good grill marks, it is ready. Add additional
marinade to taste.
- Serve the grilled asparagus and beef on a plate.
You May Also Like
Mongolian-Style Beef Lettuce Cups